[Equest-users] changing back to autosize HVAC in detailed mode

Jeremy McClanathan jmcclanathan at CDiengineers.com
Wed Jun 29 14:13:01 PDT 2011

Run a search an replace with a regular expression in the inp file. I use NoteTab Light or excel and VBA to do it.
Jeremy

Jeremy McClanathan, P.E., BEMP, HFDP, LEED(r) AP BD+C
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC3666.A1D16300]
4200 194th St SW, Ste 200, Lynnwood, WA 98036
P 425-672-1071 | F 425-778-8769

From: deepika khowal [mailto:deepika.khowal at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 1:40 PM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] changing back to autosize HVAC in detailed mode

Hello

I initially used a specific cooling and heating  capacities in my equest model while in wizard mode.
now in detailed mode, I want to switch back to autosize to calculate the exact equipment size required for the building.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks
Regards
Deepika

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information, as well as content subject to copyright and other intellectual laws.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, copy, or distribute the email message or its attachments.  If you believe you have received this email message in error, please contact the sender by reply email, immediately delete this email and destroy copies.