[Equest-users] eQuest difficulty

Buggapuppy Bubba buggapuppybubba at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 14:17:21 PST 2011

I am new to eQuest. I am successfully running eQuest on Win XP. I am trying to
run a simple baseline case for verying incremental non-residential water heating
measures.  I select the building type and the location (Sacramento, CA) , non
Title 24, and change only the EF value for electric water heater (storage type)
starting with 0.90, 0.95, 2.0 and so on. The output gives me annual kWh
consumption for water heating , but it is the same inspite of my changing the EF
parameter. Am i doing somethign wrong.

I would appreciate your help at the earliest possible.

- Bailey