[Equest-users] Repost: PV Model Data and hourly reports

Cory Duggin crduggin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:16:04 PDT 2011

All of th PV data sheets I have report the temperature coefficents in %/C
and eQuest wants V/C.  Does anyone know how to convert to the units eQuest
wants?

Also, why are there so many zeros in the return air humidity ratio in my
hourly report?  I need to use this parameter for some calculations, and not
only does it only give a value when there is a cooling load, but sometimes
it gives a zero in the middle of several values.  Why is this?

--
Cory Duggin, EI
Tennessee Tech University