[Equest-users] Slab On Grade Floors

M. Shields mshields at fstrategies.com
Fri Mar 18 07:32:18 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I have been trying to figure out how equest treats slab on grade floors, and
how you can incorporate or change the F-value from ASHRAE 90.4 Table A6.3.
Based on the attached article I found posted previously equest uses the
F-value to calculate an effective R-value for the whole slab, except the F
values in the article do not seem to match the F-values from ASHRAE.  Has
anyone used this method for entering an F-value in the detailed edit mode,
or is there a place to enter F-values that I am missing.

Thanks in advance.

Michael Shields
Facility Strategies Group, LLC

1012 Market Street, Suite 307