[Equest-users] [Bldg-sim] supply air rate

David Eldridge dse at grummanbutkus.com
Thu Mar 3 08:07:51 PST 2011

“ASHRAE Pocket Guide” is handy, page 166 and 167.  Put a sticky note on that
page for sure!

Most of the items in the Pocket Guide can be found somewhere in the
handbooks as well, although I’m not exactly sure where this information
would be.

David

*
*

*David S. Eldridge, Jr.**, P**.**E**.**, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, HBDP*

Project Manager

Direct: (847) 316-9224 | Fax: (847) 328-4550

*Grumman/Butkus Associates* | 820 Davis Street, Suite 300 | Evanston, IL
60201

http://www.grummanbutkus.com

Energy Efficiency Consultants and Sustainable Design Engineers

*
*

* *