[Equest-users] Turn Cooling Off

MatthewRLarson at Eaton.com MatthewRLarson at Eaton.com
Wed Mar 16 13:43:53 PDT 2011

Josh,

Have you tried changing the Loop Operation in the circulation loop
properties under the Operation tab to "Scheduled" and then specifying a
Cooling Schedule (ON/OFF/TEMP) that disables the loop during the summer
months (with a 0)?  For the Fan Coil, make sure your fan schedule uses a

(-1) during the times you want the fan off or if you have the Night
Cycle Control not set to Stay Off, they will cycle on to meet setpoint.

You could also try to make the cooling setpoint ridiculously high during
the summer so there is no need for heat.  Is the whole building shut
down during the summer so there is no conditioning going on at all in
the building?  Hope one of these comments help or if I'm missing the
boat on your intention, feel free to elaborate.

Thanks,

Matthew Larson, LEED AP BD+C
Project Engineer

Energy Solutions Group