[Equest-users] Partial roof

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 09:15:47 PDT 2011

Craig:

Forgive my misunderstanding of what you seek, but if you sent the .PD2 and .INP
files out to our Forum, we might have a better idea of your desired intent.

Also, what version of eQuest you are using (versions are not backwardly
compatible).

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com