[Equest-users] who can give me a hand?

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 19:43:30 PDT 2011

Tiejun hu,

I don't have this but if you look in your eQUEST 3-64 Data folder, which
automatically installs right above or below your eQUEST project folder, you
will find a folder labeled Tutorials. If you open it you will find another
folder called Detailed UI. In that folder I believe you will find what you
are looking for. Don't ask me why it's there....

Carol

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 6:56 PM, tiejun hu <hutiejun1223 at 126.com> wrote:

>  Hi everyone
>          Does anyone have this file "The DOE-2.2 Reports-and-QC"
> from DOE website download page, I have downloaded many times,but failed. if
> someone have this , Would you mind sharing with me?  wish your the most
> enthusiastic help!
> thanks!

Carol Gardner PE