[Equest-users] Internal manipulation of Weather data

David Eldridge dse at grummanbutkus.com
Tue Mar 22 06:52:05 PDT 2011

Check the occurrence of holidays, maybe a disproportionate number fall on weekdays in one year that were weekends in the other. (if your building is sensitive to weekend/holiday schedules)

eQuest won't automatically adjust for observed holidays.

Your sim outputs should indicate the weather source, if they are the same file path then your weather is identical in the two runs.

-DSE

Sent from my iPhone