[Equest-users] Unmet Load Hours

Sangeetha Divakar sangeetha.divakar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:51:44 PDT 2011

Bryce,

 I am running into a similar issue on my model too. I wrote to the mailing
list regd. it a week or 2 back. The sum of hours outside the throttle range
reported in the SS-R does not match that in the BEPS. Neither does the % of
hours (outside throttle range) called out in the BEPS match with the total
number of hours(outside throttle range) in the BEPS.

-Sangeetha