[Equest-users] Chiller EIR

Jeremy McClanathan jmcclanathan at CDiengineers.com
Sat Mar 26 09:27:40 PDT 2011

The SV-A report is a system report.  In the SV-A report EIR refers to system level cooling efficiency.  For example, the DX efficiency of a packaged unit.  Look at the PV-A report for the efficiency of the chiller.

Jeremy

Jeremy McClanathan, LEED(r) AP BD+C
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CBEB97.9E626A30]
4200 194th St SW, Ste 200, Lynnwood, WA 98036
P 425-672-1071 | F 425-778-8769

From: anura perera [mailto:perera.anura25 at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 1:07 AM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] Chiller EIR

Dear All,

I have selected a water cooled chiller for the HVAC system. But I get Cooling EIR as Zero in the SV-A file, system design parameters. Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks in advance

Anura

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information, as well as content subject to copyright and other intellectual laws.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, copy, or distribute the email message or its attachments.  If you believe you have received this email message in error, please contact the sender by reply email, immediately delete this email and destroy copies.