[Equest-users] question about inefficiency of duct

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Mar 29 17:18:26 PDT 2011

Varkie,

I've found your website fascinating, personally.

I'm not currently an educator, so perhaps I'm not the intended audience,
but as an MEP designer actively practicing energy modeling in industry
(outside of academia) I've stumbled into and found the BEPAN site to be
very handy multiple times.  Anyone who hasn't perused the site might
want to dig around a bit... there's quite a few tools/spreadsheet
examples provided which I've found interesting-to-useful, though finding
any one thing can be tricky as it's quite a lot of material!

I hope the site doesn't go down, or else if it should have to you'll
give us a fair warning to scramble and make copies of useful
references/tools =).  It seems to exist solely as a good-faith
contribution to helping others learn from your past experiences, and for
that I hope you know I for one very much appreciate your efforts!

Thanks,

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER