[Equest-users] District Thermal Energy Savings

Matthew W. Higgins MWHiggins at bpce.com
Tue May 3 08:27:06 PDT 2011

Does anyone have experience with district thermal energy by means of a central condenser water loop? I'm trying to determine whether this type of application is subject to the LEED District Thermal Energy Guidelines, like purchased CHW and Steam, or if I can compare to a baseline system in Appendix G based on building type/size.

Thanks!
Matthew Higgins, CEM, HBDP, LEED-AP (BD+C)
Energy Engineer

Bridgers & Paxton Consulting Engineers, Inc.
4600-C Montgomery Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM  87109
505-883-4111
505-888-1436  Fax