[Equest-users] (no subject)

Brad Robinson brad.robinson at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 13:21:09 PDT 2011

I have looked through the email archive and found a number of examples on how to convert an exterior wall into an interior, but I seem to have the opposite problem -  I need to make an internal wall exterior.  I have run across this a few times when testing eQuest.  I inexplicably end up with one exterior wall showing up as interior in my model.  In The DD wizard, I have tried right clicking on the wall and, but it already shows up as exterior.  Has anyone else had this problem, or know how to force it to an exterior wall?  A better question is why does this happen?

Thanks.

Brad Robinson