[Equest-users] EE4 - Maximum number of Underground Floors

Aaron Smith asmith at mreng.ca
Wed May 18 12:32:41 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have a question on the EE4 software which is based on DOE2.1E.  I thought
eQUEST may have the same issue.  After running the simulation, an error
occurs:

UNDERGROUND - FLOOR

Exceeded maximum for this item of 256.

I do in fact have more than 256 spaces with underground floor - the building
is a large hospital.  Is my only option to try and reduce my number of
spaces with underground floors to 256?

Thanks,
Aaron

Aaron Smith, P.Eng

LEEDR AP BD+C, M-ASHRAE, Mechanical Engineer

t: (902) 422-7393

f: (902) 423-4945

e:  <mailto:asmith at mreng.ca> asmith at mreng.ca

The electronic message contained herein is private and confidential,
intended only for the recipient(s) specified. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.  Any
accompanying files are supplied as a matter of courtesy only.  The data are
without warranty of any kind.  Any person or business making use of the data
is responsible for confirming its accuracy and completeness.  M&R
Engineering Ltd. is not responsible for edited or produced versions of this
digital information.