[Equest-users] Fixing unmet hours / outside of throttling range warnings

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 09:59:30 PDT 2011

Hi Mark,

It does not appear that you got any response to your email. If you didn't,
it may be because this question has been asked and answered so many times,
and recently, too.

The first thing I'd suggest is to go onto the onebuilding.org site and find
out how to search threads. In addition to, or instead of, doing that just
type in something like "hours out of throttling range" in the Google search
line.

Once you go through that information if you still have questions, as them
then. Please note though that if you do have questions still, it will be
best to zip up your .inp and .pd2 and include them, too, so people can see
what you've got.

Best,

Carol

Carol Gardner PE