[Equest-users] (no subject)

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Wed May 4 13:27:55 PDT 2011

Hi Brad!

RE: source of the problem,  The only other thing to check that comes to
mind is to make sure you're following your footprint perimeter vertices
exactly when you define your zones... if you're just a little off eQuest
may assume the associated surfaces are interior instead of exterior.  It
may help to make extra vertices along the footprint perimeter for the
zones to snap to.

You can correct in detailed using the same principle as the reverse
process:  Right click the space in question in the tree during the 3D
view, create new exterior wall, then select a polygon and/or set points
that match the offending interior wall.  Delete the interior wall and
you're done!

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER