[Equest-users] Thermal Blocks

Jeff Ross-Bain jeff at rbgb.com
Wed May 4 21:05:17 PDT 2011

Okay,

Thanks for all of the feedback - great discussions. Here is a copy of a
typical floor (the middle floor of three). The ground floor has a small
library and student center. I have also included a screen shot of the zoning
pattern for the west side which is for one half of the building as well as a
copy of the zoning for the east side first floor which has the library and
student center. The east side second and third floors are similar to the
west side. The building has several fume hoods.

Regards,

Jeffrey G Ross-Bain, PE, LEED AP, BEMP

404-228-2893 office

404-408-2577 mobile