[Equest-users] Air Flows

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 09:09:50 PDT 2011

because the airflow you input is based at sea level.  if you input 1,000
cfm and your project is in tucson it will be multiplied by an altitude
correction factor of 1.08.  rio rico, az has an altitude correction
factor of 1.14.  this is for all air flows you manually input.  exhaust,
return, supply.  check your .inp file near the top & it will have a line
telling you what the altitude correction factor is.  divide your input
cfm by this number so when it multiplies it back out the simulation uses
the cfm you want it to, if that's your goal.