[Equest-users] Appendix G. supply fan power and altitude adjustment

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Wed May 18 06:22:30 PDT 2011

Nick,

Thanks for forwarding the previous post - I should've searched the
archives first.

I see merits to both schools of thought. My preference for now will be
to set project altitude to zero. The air flow and fan power reported in
SV-A will be consistent with the calculated/entered value for baseline
fan power (in kW/cfm).

Bill