[Equest-users] Appendix G Baseline Systems 1 and 2 efficiency

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Wed May 18 06:51:45 PDT 2011

Jeremy,

Can a child component (COOLING-EIR) reference the keyword value of
another child component (COOLING-CAPACITY) of the same parent?

In the case I'm describing, there is no keyword value for
COOLING-CAPACITY, since it is calculated by the program, not entered. Is
there any way to reference program output with a user input function?

Thanks,

Bill