[Equest-users] LEED and outdoor air rates

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Wed May 18 07:11:14 PDT 2011

Brad,

Does LEED Canada require ASHRAE 90.1, Appendix G for modeling? Appendix
G requires that, "Mininum outdoor air ventilation rates shall be the
same for the proposed and baseline building designs." I manually enter
the OA flow rates in all zones, keeping them identical between the
proposed and baseline cases, to meet this requirement.

Regards,

Bill