[Equest-users] ASHRAE90.1 Baseline System

Praveen Jain praveenjain83 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 21:07:11 PDT 2011

Thanks for your reply

Nick, I have created both building in one single model to take benefit of
shading of building also as one single leed project.
I am still not able to decide while choosing baseline building; number of
floors should be sum of all floor in project  or maximum number of floor of
building.

--
With Regards
Praveen