[Equest-users] eQuest training in San Francisco Bay Area

Chris Hanzel Chris.Hanzel at ghd.com
Wed Nov 9 13:24:34 PST 2011

Greetings,

My colleagues and I have missed the opportunity for the beginning and intermediate training classes coming up at the PG&E energy center in San Francisco this month.  Does anyone have any leads for other training opportunities in the SF Bay Area?

Thanks,

Christopher S. Hanzel , PE, LEED AP
Mechanical Engineer

Winzler & Kelly | GHD
T: 415 283 4970 | F: 415 283 4980 | C: 510 207 9518 | E: Chris.Hanzel at ghd.com
417 Montgomery Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA | www.w-and-k.com<http://www.w-and-k.com/> | www.ghd.com <http://www.ghd.com/>
WATER<http://www.ghd.com/sectors/water/> | ENERGY & RESOURCES<http://www.ghd.com/global/sectors/energy--resources/> | ENVIRONMENT<http://www.ghd.com/sectors/environment/> | PROPERTY & BUILDINGS<http://www.ghd.com/global/sectors/property--buildings/> | TRANSPORTATION<http://www.ghd.com/global/sectors/transportation/>

Please consider our environment before printing this email