[Equest-users] New computer?

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 07:35:45 PST 2011

Hi --I want to ask if any of you have been running eQuest on a MacBook?
 My back-up laptop, Dell Vostro, lost its motherboard 2 nights ago right in
the middle of a Baseline model....Ugh.   It was only 2.5 yrs old.

With that crash---I'm fed up with Dells and am looking for a better laptop
with enough reliability to handle eQuest.

Are there any drawbacks or advantages that I should be aware of before
purchasing a MacBook?     It's nervy to switch to a Mac, being a PC so
long, but after 5 Dell computers---and poor computer quality, I'm wavering
from the whole PC thing anyway....

Would appreciate advice, notes or recommendations on a new, good laptop
that will run eQuest with little issues...

Thanks,
Pasha