[Equest-users] VRF/VRV Modeling

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 07:56:54 PST 2011

This looks like a really detailed document on how EnergyPro calculates VRF
energy use.  It seems like something that could be applied to eQUEST using
hourly output reports and post-processing calculations.

Can anyone confirm if this is the latest document?  I did some preliminary
calculations and they don't seem to quite line up with EnergyPro.

Thanks,
Robby