[Equest-users] Serious T-24 issues.

Chakraborty, Jude Judhajit.Chakraborty at wspfk.com
Thu Nov 17 14:02:45 PST 2011

Hi Ramya,

Thanks for the response. I hope you are doing well. I had called you
sometime back and left a voice message as well.

Anyways, the problem is that I have put in all the proposed design
parameters in my baseline case and that is where it is giving me about
20 unmet hrs total which is about 0.6%. It wasn't giving me the same in
my first run but after working around with the capacities and throttling
range values, I am able to jot that down.

But when I try to run the T-24 compliance, it automatically creates a
standard building case and a proposed case and I am having hard time in
figuring out how to change my proposed case as I have only one .pd2 file
which is my baseline case. Also, the SS-R and SS-F reports which
actually shows the system and zone by zone unmet hours, I can view them
only in my Baseline.sim and not in any of the other cases mentioned. See
the screenshot below for the options I have in the proposed.sim file.
So, I don't even know which systems or which zones are giving me
problems in the proposed case.

So, yeah lets see if anyone else has some constructive feedback on the
same.

Thanks again,

Jude.