[Equest-users] Underheating warning for bunch of zones

Nikola Kravik NKravik at willdan.com
Tue Nov 29 11:52:24 PST 2011

hi,

I'm simulating CHW Plant with CAV AHU's and bunch of packaged/split system units around supporting areas of the hospital/clinic.

I get the warning messages similar to below for almost all my zones  and my gas heating hot water is extremely low, no matter what I try do on the heating side. I added baseboards but it didn't make a difference-still have bunch of zones underheated looking at the ss-o's.
Do you any other hints you can share where else to look for the HHW low consumption?

Best,
Nikola
[cid:image001.png at 01CCAE8C.E63A32D0]
[cid:image004.jpg at 01CCAE8D.5C3F3610]