[Equest-users] Modelling Geothermal with back up boiler and cooling tower

Maudud Quazi tauhid80 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 12:44:21 PDT 2011

Hello all,

I am modelling a HVAC system that uses geothermal as primary source of
heating and cooling.  However, it uses a boiler for winter peak and a
cooling tower for summer peak hours.  Both of these uquipments are connected
to the geothermal loop.  Can anyone please give me some idea as to how I can
model this system.  Before, I tried connecting a boiler to GSHP loop in the
detailed mode but eQuest did not allow me to do that.  Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Hassan