[Equest-users] Heating EIR [one COP value for Baseline]

nic ffonics at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:57:26 PDT 2011

Just curious how to input one EIR from 2 Baseline 90.1 minimum COP based on
weather/ temperature.  I know that the EIR is at ARI conditions and have a
decent way to interpolate it, but am not sure how to average the COP's to
get to that point.

Example from Ashrae 90.1 Test: ARI 340/360:
Table 6.8.1B Air cooled HP (Heating Mode) - between 65000 and 135000
btu/h - at 47 FDB = 3.2 COP  &  @17FDB = 2.2 COP

I need to translate an annual COP/ HSPF  into an adjusted EIR for equest.

I am relatively new to energy modeling.

thanks,
nic