[Equest-users] Medical equipments

Chen, Ke-Huang kehuang.chen at siemens.com
Sun Oct 23 01:35:53 PDT 2011

Dear eQUEST users,

I am trying to build a LEED Health Care model and have a question about
the electric of medical equipments. After I modeled the equipments, the
electric consumption of Misc. Equip. is about 60% of total electric but
the medical equipments are not used very frequently. Do I have to add
the medical equipments to the model or where can I plan a schedule for
the medical equipments? Did anyone have the experience of modeling a
LEED Health Care model? It's my first time building a Health Care model,
is there anything I need to look over ? Any suggestion will be
appreciated.

Best regards,

KeHuang Chen
System Engineer