[Equest-users] Under heated Hours / Unmet heated hours

Kelsey VanTassel KVanTassel at sustaineng.com
Wed Oct 5 13:05:24 PDT 2011

Please send the weather file too and I will take a look at it.

Kelsey Van Tassel
Project Engineer | kvantassel at sustaineng.com<mailto:kvantassel at sustaineng.com>
608.836.4488 ext. 20 | Fax: 608.836.4477
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CC8370.35AD08D0]
Sustainable Engineering Group
901 Deming Way, Suite 201
Madison, WI 53717