[Equest-users] Under heated Hours / Unmet heated hours

Justin Elkin jelkin at mreng.ca
Thu Oct 6 06:14:41 PDT 2011

Kelsey,

Thank you for taking a look at my file for me, I really appreciate it.

I zeroed out some of the zones in the "max heat rate" column because those
particular zones do not receive heat from the air system (ie reheat coils).
The heat to

those zones is entirely baseboard heating. Do you know if this would create
a problem? Maybe it zeros out the baseboard as well? In the item help it
says, however,

that the max heat rate does not include baseboards.

I have attached the .pd2, .inp, and the weather file to this email.

If you get the time let me know what you think.

Thank you,

  Justin Elkin, LEEDR Green Associate

  Mechanical Engineer-In-Training

  t: (902) 422-7393