[Equest-users] Pump flow vs. Loop Flow

Maudud Quazi tauhid80 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 07:13:08 PDT 2011

Omar,

I believe that despite of the pump capacity that you put in, the software
uses a flow that the building needs in order to provide enough heating to
the building load.  As a result, the PV-A is giving is different numbers
that what you have manually put in.  I am not 100% sure if my answer is
right, therefore if someone else can also share something, that would be
great.

Regards,

Hassan