[Equest-users] Modeling a semi-underground floor

Carol Gardner gems at spiritone.com
Wed Oct 12 14:27:16 PDT 2011

Danny,

I would do this the same way as Adam with a revision or two. I would
start with the underground wall at the proper full depth and then edit
it using the detailed edit mode. I would replace the underground walls
with the exterior walls because I think it's a little easier than
messing with underground heat-transfer, etc.

Carol