[Equest-users] wwr calculation

PKConsulting pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:01:34 PDT 2011

It should be the gross wall area for everything above ground.  Use the lv-d report to find the numbers to calculate the overall WWR for your entire bldg.   There is a summary page at the end of the lv-d report.  Look for the line called-'all walls'.  You can use those numbers to calc WWR percentage.

Pashalu