[Equest-users] Cooling capacity smaller than demand

Raczka, Karina raczkak at AHA-Engineers.com
Tue Oct 25 11:25:06 PDT 2011

I just got a similar error message.

**WARNING**********************************************************************

             Loop: DEFAULT-HW                       heating capacity is smaller

             than the secondary demand. Primary= -1605200.

              Secondary= -2199001.

My warning message popped up directly after I altered the pump energy and pump flow for my design HW pump (secondary demand).  That means that  I knew there was something wrong with my boiler capacity (primary demand). I adjusted it to what it should have actually been and the warning message disappeared accordingly.

I hope the help isn't too delayed for you.

Karina Rączka

LEED

A|H|A Consulting Engineers

24 Hartwell Ave, Third Floor, Lexington  MA, 02421

781-372-3126 (p) : 781-372-3100 (f)

http://www.aha-engineers.com <http://www.aha-engineers.com/>

Karina_Raczka at aha-engineers.com