[Equest-users] Heat Recovery Chiller Connections

Alex Blue ablue at sustainable-solutions.ca
Thu Sep 15 13:58:20 PDT 2011

The building design is that I have one chiller connected to the hot water loop, one chiller connected to the condenser loop. Then the condenser and hot water loops have a heat exchanger between them.

Right now I have it modelled as two chillers, both with heat recovery to the hot water loop and both connected to the condenser loop.

Does that make sense, or is there a better way to model it?

This is my first eQuest project (I've used DOE2.1E/EE4 before.)  Picked a nice complex arena to start with.

Thanks,
Alex

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CC73C0.4A2C15E0]