[Equest-users] Title-24 Compliance (Conditioned & Unconditionedspaces)- Updated Files

Mike Schaefer Mike.Schaefer at larsonbinkley.com
Fri Sep 30 14:27:21 PDT 2011

I've reattached the eQUEST files. My previous post (see below) did not
include all of the required files.

Andres, thanks for letting me know about the model issues.

Mike Schaefer, PE, LEED AP

Mechanical Engineer

Licensed in USA KS

913 383 2621  Main 913-383-5848 Direct 913 383 2831 FAX

6363 College Blvd., Suite 400, Overland Park, KS 66211

www.larsonbinkley.com

I've performed a preliminary Title-24 compliance
(Envelope/Mechanical/Lighting) for a building with conditioned and
unconditioned spaces. Although I've assigned unconditioned spaces to a
system, the Preliminary report's General Information lists 12 zones as
Unconditioned & 9 zones as Conditioned, however, the Unconditioned Floor
Area is zero square feet. Additionally, the lighting for the
unconditioned space is not included in the Preliminary report's Total
Building lighting Watts compliance. Can someone help me get eQUEST to
perform lighting calculations for the conditioned & unconditioned
spaces?