[Equest-users] Wizard BDL Error When Defining Custom Zones

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 13 08:25:31 PDT 2011

Patrick:

Yes I am closing out before finishing the zoning but I have done so successfully
on other models and the basement level of this model.

I even tried defining several large zones in this model on the floor that is
causing me problems and I still get the errors.  I do not get errors if I choose
one zone per floor.

Thanks for your response,

Paul Diglio