[Equest-users] Importing window 6 file

David C. Fishel David_Fishel at rlfae.com
Mon Apr 16 11:07:44 PDT 2012

Hi Group,

I am trying to model glazing with a silk screen frit of 50%.  I can do this in NLBL window 6 program but I am getting the following error message when I try to import this into eQuest:
               "Invalid U-value Conditions - likely due to non-NFRC conditions being specified in the Window program"

Is it possible to import Window 6 data to eQuest?

If not is there a better way to model this 50% opening which reduced the visible transmittance of the glazing?

Thanks

-David

David C. Fishel, PE, LEED AP BD+C
Senior Energy Analyst

RLF | architecture engineering interiors
4750 New Broad Street, Orlando, FL 32814
p 407.730-8600 | f 407.730-3603| www.rlfarchitects.com<http://www.rlfarchitects.com/>

AIA Florida's 2010 Firm of the Year