[Equest-users] (no subject)

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 10:01:53 PDT 2012

the path to the .dwg file is hard-coded into the equest file so if you
move the .dwg the next time you open the simulation file you'll get a
prompt that equest can't find it & would you like to locate it.

alternatively you could just edit the .pd2 file and/or .inp file (using
notepad) & change the hard-coded path to a moved .dwg file prior to
opening the simulation file again.