[Equest-users] WLHP Loop

Mike vander Laan mt.vanderlaan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 00:10:45 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I am new to eQUEST and the forums and appreciate all the help from the
archives!

My modeling project consists of heat pumps, radiant floor heating and
several hot-water unit heaters.

I currently have a WLHP Water Loop run by two boilers set up with several
PVVT (HP) assigned to their appropriate zones. I am now trying to connect
the radiant floor (modeled as fan coil with baseboard as explained in the
archives) and the unit heaters to this loop but am not sure if this is
possible in WLHP...do I instead need two loops? one for the heat pumps
(type WLHP) and another for the radiant and unit heaters (type Hot Water
Loop)

Thanks in advance!

--
*Michael van der Laan*
MSc., B.EnD, LEED AP

*Research Associate*
UBC School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture
*Centre for Interactive Research on Sustainability*<http://www.cirs.ubc.ca/>
*elementsdb* <http://www.elementsdb.sala.ubc.ca/>