[Equest-users] Is there any software which automatically creates Baseline system as per Appendix G

Nimesh Prajapati Nimesh nimonomics at yahoo.in
Mon Aug 20 10:12:34 PDT 2012

Dear All eQuest Users,

My Question may be asked before & may look funny. . .

But as I do not know the answer I am asking you all: Is there any software which automatically creates Baseline system as per Appendix G?

Or we have to create manually by having the inputs from Appendix - G in all the soft-wares that are available in the market i.e. . energy plus, eQuest etc.

Thanks,

Nimesh Prajapati

HVAC Design Engineer
(+91 9687133492)