[Equest-users] eQuest training

Chris Jones cj at enersave.ca
Sat Aug 4 11:28:52 PDT 2012

I don't mind the shapes.  It is just that I don't
know how to get them from the electronic CAD drawings into equest successfully.

Perhaps the easiest thing would be to have the
atrium be part of each floor - with "virtual"
floors where there is no bridge. Then remove
those "virtual" floors and revised the atrium
polygon.  The example in this case used the
atrium as the return air plenum with exhaust air
heat reclaim in the winter and operable dampers
top and bottom in the spring, summer, fall for free cooling when called for.

Christopher Jones, P.Eng.
Suite 1801, 1 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M5E1W7
Tel. 416-203-7465