[Equest-users] BDL Error

Chris Jones cj at enersave.ca
Mon Aug 6 04:59:20 PDT 2012

Ramesh
The PSZ system requires a CONTROL-ZONE if there is more than one zone
on the system.  If one conditioned zone is not named as the
CONTROL-ZONE then the first zone after the system definition is
assumed to be the control zone.  A control zone cannot be unconditioned.

The fix is to enter Detailed Edit mode, change to Air Side HVAC,
select the System and name the Control Zone - from the list, I
selected EL1 SSW as it is the only conditioned zone on the system.

The file opens correctly but I don't believe you can switch back to
the Wizard Mode.

At 07:35 AM 06/08/2012, ramesh buddhi wrote:
>Dear Folks
>
>I had modeled an nine storey office Building Iam getting an BDL
>error that zone is inconsistent with definition: The reference
>expected a definition as TYPE= Conditioned. I designed this as an
>unconditioned. How to get rid of this error? Please kindly help me
>on this. I had attached the files for your reference along with the
>weather file.Thanks a lot in advance.
>
>Thanks
>Ramesh BR
>
>   New No.110 / Survey No. 151/1, Mahatma Gandhi Road
>   Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041 INDIA
>   Web: www.greenevolution.in
>   Land: +91-44-4201-8369
>   Cell : +91-99406-19915