[Equest-users] Simulation output report file

Maria Karpman maria.karpman at karpmanconsulting.net
Thu Aug 9 12:02:01 PDT 2012

I would check that all applicable sizing ratios are set to 1. The specified
heating capacity of an air-side system will be adjusted by Heating Sizing
Ratio entered on Heating -> Coil Cap / Control  tab, and Sizing Ratio
entered on Basics tab of the Air-Side HVAC System Parameters window.

Good luck,

Maria