[Equest-users] Energy Efficiency Wizard- Outside Air Multiplier

atowell at cxegroup.com atowell at cxegroup.com
Wed Aug 15 12:29:48 PDT 2012

Ramya-

I think the equest multiplier is somehow tied to the percent of outside air, not necessarily the consistency of the flow, however I do appreciate the help. I've attached some screenshots that illustrate the options. The first picture is just to show cfm and OA%, the second picture shows the multiplier that is assigned based on the OA percentages. I noticed that if I change the OA%, the multiplier changes at the same ratio; if 10% OA gives me a multiplier of 0.45, 20% OA changes the multiplier to 0.90.

Adam E. Towell
CxE Group LLC
Consulting Engineers
Your Independent, Third-Party Commissioning Authority.
20 Edwardsville Professional Park, Suite A
Edwardsville, Illinois 62025-3602
Phone:    618.659.9461