[Equest-users] Rubber Roofs in eQUEST

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Thu Aug 16 14:02:47 PDT 2012

If it's something special - detailed mode affords you the ability to define all thermal properties of your own custom material.

"Rubber" is quicker way of referencing ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber roofing.  If by rubber you mean a built up roof membrane, to my recollection there's a generic library entry for that.

~Nick

[cid:489575314 at 22072009-0ABB]

NICK CATON, P.E.
SENIOR ENGINEER