[Equest-users] Huge envelope changes having small affect on energy savings

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Wed Aug 22 10:01:57 PDT 2012

Other possible reasons:

*         Your building is not skin dominated and is internal load dominated - what is the size of your floorplate?

*         You are not meeting your loads - check you BEPS or BEPU reports for hours outside throttling range.
Without actually seeing the inp files I'm just guessing.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP BD+C
Sustainable Design Analyst
1315 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309